Thursday 24 June 2010

5 minute post!

I'm at Kaja's house and leaving for the Bus in 5 minutes, but I thought I'd just write a quick post... There isn't much going on different each day so the blogging has definitely slowed down...
Some fun things I've done:
- On Tuesday after the abuelo's, we went to Maica's friend Sara's house and played with water guns with Carmen, Rafa, and Sara's three ADORABLE boys and their Au pair, annie, who is also from boston. It was fun!
- Yesterday we swam for a long time in the pool and I had a really fun time with Carmen!
-Yesterday night I played a game with Carmen and Rafa where I try to get their feet while they are on their bed and when I grab their feet I then tickle them! They LAUGHED so hard and it was really fun!!

Maybe I'll write a bit more tonight if I have time.
Also on Friday Kaja and I are going to BARCELONA!!! There were no granada train spots available so we are saving that for later in the summer!
xoxo Julia

2 comments:

  1. Julia, Your time in Toledo -- and everywhere else -- sounds so fun. I love the pictures on Kaja's post. We were at the Cape during the weekend, and it was fun, but not as much fun as you're having.
    I love you. g'ma Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julia have you been to the Prado museum in Madrid? Supposed to be fantastic -- especially the tishens in the basement. Check it out!!!

    ReplyDelete